Tournament of the Elements is a cross-server titan tournament that unlocks at team level 60. Here you can earn various rewards to upgrade Titan Artifacts or make purchases in Elemental Tournament Shop.
The Tournament takes place from Monday, 2:00 AM UTC, till Friday, 8:00 PM UTC on hero-wars.com. On Facebook, the Tournament of the Elements starts on Monday at 5:00 AM UTC and ends on Friday at 11:00 PM UTC.
To access Tournament of the Elements, open the Titan Valley tab.
The Tournament has seven stages. When you defeat all opponents on a specific stage, you advance to the next with stronger opponents. Every day the Tournament battle records refresh at 2:00 AM UTC on hero-wars.com and 5:00 AM UTC on Facebook, and you have to start from the first stage over again.
When you open the Tournament of the Elements menu, you see this screen:
- Your ranking position and the number of Elemental Tournament Points you have earned this week. You can also access the Leaderboard here.
- Quick access to the Elemental Tournament Shop.
- The Tournament of the Elements rules.
In the Tournament of the Elements, you must battle opponents to earn Elemental Tournament Points. The number of points you earn is based on the health points percentage that your opponent's titans have after a battle.
The Tournament matchmaking is based on the power of your five strongest titans. It also takes into account totem power. Thus, you can meet an opponent with weaker titans but a powerful totem and an approximately equal total power score as a result.
Each battle has two rounds:
- You attack the opponent's team. You have an unlimited number of attack attempts and can battle the opponent until they are defeated. You receive 250 points if your team wins.
- The opponent's team automatically attacks your defense team. You can view or skip the replay of this battle. You receive 50 points if your team wins.
To start participating in the Tournament, you must gather a defense team. You can change it before performing the first attack at the stage. After that, you can change the defense team only at the next stage or when a new day starts.
Once you defeat all opponents at a stage, you can automatically clear (raid) it in the future. The option to raid the 7th stage is available from the beginning. If you are not satisfied with the results of a raid, you can improve the battle's outcome by manually fighting it.
The seventh stage has three powerful bosses: Fire Lord, Earth Lord, and Water Lord. If you manage to defeat one of them, you get a unique avatar.
Rewards that you can earn in the Tournament of the Elements:
- Elemental Tournament Coins. You get them daily for earning a specific number of points.
- Essence of the Elements. You get them each time you win a battle.
- Ranking Reward is based on your position in the Tournament rating at the end of the week. It always grants Elemental Tournament Certificates and gold. You will also get a tournament cup and emeralds if your place is high enough. You can claim this reward in the Hall of Fame at the end of the week.
Click the chest icon in the bottom-right corner of the Tournament menu to preview your rewards.