Table of Contents:
Asgard is a game mode where you and your guildmates have to fight together against the Guild Raid boss and his minions. Asgard becomes available at team level 65. Each participating member will earn various resources to increase their heroes' stats and ascend their skills. You can find Asgard in Celestial City:
There you see Guild Raid, Great Tree of Wisdom, Astral Seer, Hall of Fame, and Ascension Spire.
Only one Guild member is required to participate in Guild Raid. Their Champion status is not taken into account. Each Guild member has to fight minions on their own to earn morale for the entire Guild.
To participate, you need to have at least five heroes. However, you can fight minions with only one hero. Boss battles require five heroes. Titans and totems cannot participate in Guild Raid. You can use only heroes and pets. Pet patronage works as well.
If you leave your Guild, you will not be able to participate until next week when a new Guild Raid starts.
You get two kinds of rewards in every Raid: Damage Rewards and Victory Rewards. Both grant various resources required for Ascension.
- Damage Rewards are based on the damage you dealt to the boss.
- Victory Rewards are granted if your Guild defeats the boss.
In addition, top players and Guilds can claim additional rewards from the Hall of Fame. These rewards consist of Ascension resources and emeralds.
To claim rewards, press the View button in Guild Raid. Then click Victory Rewards or Damage Rewards.
You can claim rewards only during the boss phase. If you do not claim them, they will be sent in a letter to your in-game mailbox on Monday.
Guild Raid phases
Guild Raid consists of two phases. In the first phase, which starts on Monday and ends on Thursday, you need to defeat the boss's minions to earn Guild morale. Guild morale increases the damage dealt to the boss by each Guild member.
The number of skulls on a node with minions represents the number of minion teams: one, two, or three.
The boss becomes available on Friday when the second phase begins. This phase ends at the end of Sunday.
When the boss phase starts on Friday, you receive five boss attack attempts. You cannot get more attempts.
The boss has a shared health bar for the entire Guild. Whenever you finish a fight against the boss, your Guild members can see that his health points have decreased.
You do not have to wait while another Guild member is fighting the boss. If the boss has few health points left and another player has already attacked him, all Guild members who try to attack the boss at the same time will receive a warning message to ensure that they do not waste their attack attempts.
You cannot retreat from a boss fight. However, you can always skip the battle. If you choose to do so, it will be finished on Auto.
Whenever the boss is defeated, he resurrects a few levels higher. You can use the remaining attempts to fight him again and get a greater reward. When the boss reaches the highest level — 160 — you can defeat him an unlimited number of times, provided you have attempts to fight him. Boss's level is the same for the entire Guild.
Guild Master, Generals, and Officers can select the boss's difficulty for the next Guild Raid.
To select the desired difficulty, click the triple bar in the upper-left corner of Guild Raid and then press Change difficulty. To choose a certain difficulty, the Guild needs to unlock it first by defeating the boss of the previous difficulty.
Level 150 is the maximum boss difficulty you can select for the next Raid, even if you have already defeated the boss of this difficulty. You can beat the boss of level 160 an unlimited number of times. Еach time you will get a Victory Reward.
Even if your Guild fails to kill the boss, each member will still get a reward based on the damage they dealt to the boss.
You cannot use the same hero twice in boss fights, so you have to use a different team composition each time you attack the boss. However, you can use the same pet in each attempt.
Currently, Osh the Eternal Keeper is the only boss available in Guild Raid. New bosses might be added in the future.
At Realm Traveler's, you can buy buffs that will help you fight the boss and his minions.
All buffs are temporary and are only active in Guild Raid. Each buff activates when you purchase it and expires on Sunday when Guild Raid ends. Also, all buffs are personal. They do not affect other Guild members.
You can purchase buffs with Valor Emblems.
To earn Valor Emblems, you need to defeat the boss's minions. On Monday, when a new Guild Raid starts, all Valor Emblems are reset to zero.
In Astral Seer, you can earn valuable prizes, such as Crystals, Eternal Seeds, and Insignias. When you open the Astral Seer tab for the very first time, you get seven attempts to acquire Ascension resources for free. Afterward, you get only one free attempt. You receive it every day after the daily reset at 5:00 AM UTC on Facebook and 2:00 AM UTC on hero-wars.com. You can save up to seven attempts.
The grand prize always grants 10 Eternal Seeds.
Eternal Seeds are a rare resource required every five levels when you upgrade the branches of the Great Tree of Wisdom.
Daily Double is a daily bonus that doubles the drop chance of a specific type of Insignias and Crystals. The resource type changes daily at 5:00 AM UTC on Facebook and 2:00 AM UTC on hero-wars.com.
Great Tree of Wisdom
In the Great Tree of Wisdom, еvery branch represents a specific hero role: mage, tank, marksman, healer, support, warrior, and control. When you upgrade a branch, each hero who belongs to the corresponding role gets bonus stats. Every hero belongs only to one branch. The branch is decided based on the hero's main role.
Each Tree branch consists of 50 levels. There are seven branches in total.
The bonus provided by the Great Tree of Wisdom depends on the branch and the number of levels acquired. To view what bonus you are getting next, click the desired branch. The bonus is highlighted in yellow. It changes at every level.
In Ascension Spire, every hero is ascended individually.
Ascension permanently grants bonus stats in every game mode. It cannot be reversed.
There are five ranks of Ascension. Every rank consists of 10 nodes, each providing bonus stats if unlocked. In addition, ranks II and V have one additional node with an Ascension skill.
To move to the next Ascension rank, you need to upgrade every node in the previous rank.
Ascension skill is an improved version of a hero's skill. At Ascension rank II, you can upgrade one of the normal skills (green, blue, or purple), while at Ascension rank V you can upgrade the main ability.
Currently, only seven heroes have Ascension skills: Artemis, Cleaver, Dark Star, Kai, Nebula, Qing Mao, and Thea. You can view every existing Ascension skill in this article.
To upgrade a hero, you need the following resources:
- Star Mana,
- Insignia — starting on Ascension rank III.
You can get Crystals and Insignias:
- Whenever you defeat the boss's minions. The reward is added automatically after each victory.
- Whenever you defeat the boss. To claim rewards, press the View button in Guild Raid. Then click Damage Rewards and Victory Rewards. You can claim rewards only during the boss phase. If you do not claim them, they will be sent in a letter to your in-game mailbox on Monday.
- In Astral Seer. Daily Double increases the drop chance of certain Crystals and Insignias.
- If you complete specific one-time quests.
- In specific special events.
- As a Season reward.
You get Star Mana:
- Whenever you defeat the boss's minions. Star Mana is added automatically after each victory.
- Whenever you defeat the boss. To claim rewards, press the View button in Guild Raid during the boss phase. Then click Victory Rewards. You can claim rewards only during the boss phase. If you don't claim them, they will be sent in a letter to your in-game mailbox on Monday.
- If you complete specific one-time quests.
- In specific special events.
Eternal Seeds are a rare resource, but there are many ways to get it.
- You get one Eternal Seed whenever you defeat the boss. To claim it, press the View button in Guild Raid. Then click Victory Rewards. You can claim rewards only during the boss phase. If you do not claim them, they will be sent in a letter to your in-game mailbox on Monday.
- You get one Eternal Seed if you deal 10 million damage to the boss. To claim it, press the View button in Guild Raid during the boss phase. Then click Damage Rewards.
- Every Top-5 player gets from one to five Eternal Seeds, depending on their position in the ratings. To claim the reward, click the Top players tab in Hall of Fame.
- Every player from a Top-3 Guild gets from one to three Eternal Seeds, depending on their position in the ratings. To claim the reward, click the Top guilds tab in the Hall of Fame.
- The Grand Prize in Astral Seer is 10 Eternal Seeds.
- Specific one-time quests grant Eternal Seeds.
- Specific special events grant Eternal Seeds.
- You get Eternal Seeds as a Season reward.
You get Ancient Wisdom Crystals whenever you upgrade a hero in Ascension Spire.
Hall of Fame
You can view three cross-server leaderboards in the Hall of Fame: Top Players, Top Guilds, and All-time Top.
Top Players ranks players based on the damage they dealt to the boss in the previous and the current Guild Raids.
Top Guilds ranks Guilds based on the damage their members dealt to the boss in the previous and the current Guild Raids.
All-time Top represents 50 Guilds and 50 players who dealt the most damage to the boss.
Based on their position in the ratings, players get various rewards. You can view the rewards by clicking the Info button in the upper-left corner of the chosen leaderboard.
On Monday, when all ratings have been calculated, you can claim the reward in the Hall of Fame. If you do not claim it for a week, it will be sent in a letter to your in-game mailbox.
Each Guild member who had joined the Guild before this Guild Raid began gets the reward listed in the leaderboard.