There are two types of Guild activities to which you can contribute daily:
- activity points;
Click the name of an activity you wish to learn about.
There are various ways to earn Guild activity points:
- You get one activity point for each energy point spent in the Campaign.
- You can exchange heroes' equipment for up to 2,000 activity points. The rarer the item, the more points you get. If you exchange an item, it disappears from your Inventory.
- You can upgrade a glyph to get 700 activity points.
When a guild reaches a particular guild activity level, each guild member gets a reward:
- 1 Guild Master's Present and 4 Great Enchantment Runes for 12,500 Guild activity points;
- 2 Guild Master's Presents and 5 Great Enchantment Runes for 27,500 Guild activity points;
- 3 Guild Master's Presents and 6 Great Enchantment Runes for 45,000 Guild activity points;
- 5 Guild Master's Presents and 7 Great Enchantment Runes for 65,000 Guild activity points.
Only Guild Masters can distribute Guild Master's Presents among the Guild members.
You earn titanite:
- when you clear Dungeon levels;
- when you reach a certain Dungeon level, e.g., level 20;
- when you spend emeralds on Summon 5 or Summon 50 options;
- from the Oracle for having active Valkyrie's Favor.
When a Guild reaches a particular titanite threshold, each Guild member gets a reward:
- 1 Summoning Sphere for 750 titanite;
- 2 Summoning Spheres for 1,800 titanite;
- 3 Summoning Spheres for 3,000 titanite;
- 4 Summoning Spheres for 4,500 titanite;
- 5 Summoning Spheres for 7,500 titanite.
Guild activities reset at 05:00 AM UTC on Facebook and at 2:00 AM UTC on hero-wars.com.