Grand Arena is a PvP game mode available at team level 50. You can find it on the main game screen:
After entering, this window pops up:
In the Grand Arena menu, you can view:
- Your current Grand Arena ranking. The information is not updated until you relaunch the Grand Arena menu.
- Grand Arena Coins per hour that you earn according to your position. Coins accumulate until you collect them.
- The leaderboard of your server.
- Detailed Grand Arena rules.
- A log that stores your battle history.
- A merchant that redirects you to the Grand Arena Shop.
- A counter of available battles. With the daily reset at 5:00 AM your local time, you get five free battle attempts. You can obtain more using emeralds.
- Your defense teams and their overall power.
- The To battle button.
When you click the To battle button, you get three opponents to choose from:
If you do not want to battle any of them, you can click Refresh enemies.
After clicking Attack under the chosen opponent, you can assemble your attacking squads.
Opponents stop seeing your third squad once you reach rank 100 or higher. Between 20th and second place, opponents cannot view your second squad. And once you reach the first place, all your squads are hidden.
All battles in Grand Arena are automatic. You cannot control your heroes manually. When you press the To battle button, the game server calculates the battle results. The battle you see is just the recording; it is not real-time.
Battles in Grand Arena last two minutes, just like in Campaign. If both teams are still alive at the end of the battle, the defense team wins. It is enough to win two of the three battles to earn a victory.
You can skip the battle replay by clicking the pause button in the upper right corner and pressing Skip battle.
After the battle, you cannot attack again for ten minutes. However, you can skip the waiting time for 50 emeralds. Also, if you have spent all five free battle attempts, you can purchase more for emeralds. Each purchase grants you five additional attempts. The higher your VIP level, the more additional attempts you can buy.
In the Log tab, you can find information about your last battles, both in defense and attack:
You receive 10 Grand Arena Coins for each successful defense, up to 50 Coins per day. They arrive in a letter in your in-game mailbox. You get rewards only for the first five defenses.
At 8 PM your local timezone, you receive a daily reward according to your ranking. Note that this reward is shared with Arena; you do not get an additional reward. The reward is based on the highest rank you achieved in both Arenas. For example, if you ranked 20th in Arena and 30th in Grand Arena, you get the reward for the 20th place.
You get the reward only if you attack at least once during the day either in Arena or Grand Arena.