Once you reach level 40, you unlock a new game feature: Special Seasons. A Season is a special event that lasts 30 days and has daily, three-day, and weekly quests. By completing them, you increase your Season level and earn various rewards. The rewards are divided into two categories: free rewards and Gold Ticket rewards.
All the unclaimed rewards will be sent to your in-game mail after a Season ends.
The maximum Season level varies from 51 to 71.
You unlock the bonus section when you reach the maximum level. This section allows you to earn additional rewards.
Some quests require you to fight manually or on Auto. Raids do not count. You also need to win the battle.
To complete a quest that requires healing, dealing, or receiving damage, you must meet all the following conditions:
- Fight manually or on Auto. Raids do not count.
- Win the battle.
To learn the hero's role, go to the Heroes menu, select a hero, and press the Stats tab.
If you complete a quest but do not claim the reward, it will be automatically sent to your in-game mail the next day.
Your Season level and Gold Ticket will not disappear and will be safely transferred with your character.
In this case, quests to upgrade a hero will be automatically completed.
You can reach the maximum level with or without the Gold Ticket if you complete every available quest daily.
When you purchase the Gold Ticket, you get exclusive avatars and frames as a bonus.
A new Season starts automatically when you finish the previous Season and log in to the game after the daily reset. The only way to postpone a Season is not to log in to the game at all.
There are thirteen Seasons in the game at the moment:
- Astral Season — starts at team level 40.
- Elemental Season — starts at team level 60.
- Ascension Season — starts at team level 65.
- Eternal Summer Season — starts at team level 70.
- Nature Season — starts at team level 75.
- Champions Season — starts at team level 80.
- Ascension Season 2 — starts at team level 85.
- Champions Season 2 — starts at team level 90.
- Nature Season 2 — starts at team level 95.
- Frozen Treasure Season — starts at team level 100.
- Ascension Season 3 — starts at team level 105.
- Champions Season 3 — starts at team level 106.
- Cosmic Season — starts at team level 107.
Two Seasons cannot take place at the same time. You need to finish all the previous ones to unlock the next Season.
Yes. You'll get the following rewards:
- 30 Soul Stones of the titan you own.
- 250 Soul Stones of the supertitan you own.
- Star upgrade (evolution) for a hero you already own or their Soul Stones. If your hero has one or two stars, they will evolve to three stars. If the hero has three or more stars, you will get 80 Soul Stones of this hero.
- Star upgrade (evolution) for a pet you already own or their Soul Stones. If your pet has one star, it will evolve to two stars. If the pet has two or more stars, you will get 60 Soul Stones of this pet.
If you activate two or more Energy Recovery bonuses at the same time, their duration will be combined. The energy recovery rate will remain x3.
For example, if you receive one bonus for five days and then another one for one day, the duration of the Energy Recovery bonus will become six days.
You cannot add the bonus to your Inventory. It immediately activates once you click it.
Yes, the Energy Recovery x3 bonus remains active even after the end of the Season.
When you claim random Crystals, they are automatically converted into Strength, Intelligence, or Agility Crystals and added to your Inventory.
You will get all the rewards even if you buy the Gold Ticket on the last day of a Season.
After you get the Gold Ticket for yourself, you can purchase Tickets for your guildmates at a discount. A special offer will appear on the right side of the game screen. The offer is time-limited. You can find the timer on the offer icon.
You can gift the Gold Ticket only to those guildmates who do not have one yet. They also must have the same Season active as you do.
You can gift the Gold Ticket only for the newest, most recently launched Season.
You can buy the Gold Ticket for your guildmates an unlimited number of times.
All tasks are linked to the day they appear. It is not possible to complete the quests you have missed.
However, the game keeps track of your activity throughout the Season. If you complete a Gold Ticket quest without seeing it and purchase the Ticket later, you will find Season EXP points for this quest in your in-game mailbox after purchasing the Gold Ticket.
Yes, one Gold Ticket per server.
Yes, it is active for the entire Season.
Yes. You will get 500 VIP points for Astral and Elemental Season Gold Tickets. Other Season Tickets will grant you 2,400 VIP points.
You receive 5,000 Skin Stones instead. The type of Stones depends on the main stat of the hero: strength, intelligence, or agility.
You get the skin even if you do not have this hero. The skin will be added to your Inventory. You can use it after summoning this hero.
You receive 10,000 Titan Skin Stones.
You can exchange the Sphere for 200,000 emeralds or gift it to another player in the following cases:
- If all your totems, i.e., water, fire, earth, light, and dark ones, are at six stars, you can gift or exchange a Sphere containing a totem fragment of any element.
- If your water, fire, and earth totems are at six stars, but light and dark ones are not, you can gift or exchange only a Sphere containing a totem fragment of water, fire, and earth.
When you get the Sphere, contact our Support team and tell them about your choice.
Beach skins are available only during the Eternal Summer Season.
Beach skins are exclusive rewards for the owners of the Eternal Summer Season Gold Ticket.