You begin your journey with the tutorial. Starting from the Campaign, you will progress through the game and unlock new mechanics and modes.
You can find beginner's guides on our official YouTube channel. Also, you can always ask other players for advice in the game chat.
Please note that items in the game never disappear on their own: every single in-game action is processed and validated by the servers. If some item is not there, it means that it was either spent/used or was not there in the first place.
If you do not want to see any messages from a certain player, click on his nickname in the chat and press Add to blacklist.
If you believe that this player's speech or behavior in the in-game chat violates our terms of service, you can also report them to our Support team using the Get help button in the lower-right corner of the game. Make sure to enclose a screenshot of the message and the ID of the player who left it. We can step in and take the necessary measures in these cases:
- Inciting hatred of any kind
- Direct threats to other players
- Massive spam
Cleaver, Totems, and Super Titans are unique and rare rewards. The best way to get them is to open as many heroic chests/summoning spheres/titan artifact spheres as possible.
Please note that items in the game never disappear on their own: every single in-game action is processed and validated by the servers. If you had equipment for a hero but now it is missing, there are three possible scenarios:
- This item was equipped with another hero. Any item in the game can be used for various heroes;
- The item was sold for gold or exchanged for activity points for your guild;
- You were confused by a complex crafting process. It is a very common issue when players use lower-tier gear to craft gear of a higher tier. Please study the crafting tree thoroughly.
If you see that you accidentally sold or used an item in the last 24 hours, you can contact our Support team using the Get help button in the lower-right corner of the game. Describe in detail what happened. Our agents will review your case and, if possible, cancel the action.
You can change your in-game time zone once every 30 days. To change it:
- Change the time zone on your computer to the desired one;
- Launch the game and click on your avatar in the upper-left corner;
- Click on the pencil button next to your current time zone;
- After the in-game time zone is synced, you can switch back the time zone on your computer.
A misclick? Do not worry. Our Support team can cancel any accidental actions as long as:
- The action was made in the last 24 hours
- It does not imply any random rewards. We cannot revert probabilistic events like opening a heroic chest or summoning spheres.
If your action meets both requirements, you can contact our Support team using the Get help button in the lower-right corner of the game. Describe in detail what happened. Our agents will review your case and, if possible, cancel the action.
To receive the reward, you need to attack at least once in the Arenas (Arena or Grand Arena) that day (before 8 p.m.). Successful defenses do not count for issuing the reward.
Each day only the first five successful defenses grant Arena Coins, so you can receive up to 50 Coins. All further defenses are not rewarded.
You get a double reward for clearing a Dungeon level for the first time:
50 Titan Potions and 2 Titanite for a hero level and 2 Soul stones and 10 Titanite for a titan level.
If you clear the level again, the reward is 25 Titan Potions and 1 Titanite for a hero level and 1 Soul stone and 5 Titanite for a titan level.
Every item has a different drop chance. The rarer the item, the lower the chance. Rarity depends on color: gray, green, blue, purple, orange, red.
All Campaign missions have bad luck protection. This feature guarantees that you have one of each item featured in the mission when using the x10 Raid option.
The same rule applies for heroic missions where you are guaranteed at least 1 Soul stone when raiding x3.
If you have come across a question regarding a particular battle, please take the following steps that will help you understand what is going on:
- Read the abilities of each hero that participated in that battle. There are over 200 abilities in the game, and their interaction is usually the key. You can toggle the detailed descriptions of skills in the game settings:
- Check the active effects from the first artifacts. If the damage is too high or too low, most likely, the heroes are under buffs. Remember that artifacts affect the whole team, not only one hero:
- Check whether there are any control effects on your heroes. Open the Control effects section of this page to get more info about those effects and how to spot them;
- If nothing helps, you can discuss a battle with your guildmates or friends. Analyzing fights together is fun and gives you a lot of game experience.
If the Guild Master does not log in to the game for more than 30 days in a row, their title will be automatically transferred to a person with the next highest rank (General/Officer) who was the last one to log in to the game.
If the Guild Master logs in at least once, the 30 days count will be reset. Another way of transferring the title is to contact that person directly and ask them to transfer the title manually to someone else.
A hero that is stunned cannot move or attack. There are two ways to stun the opponent:
- Inflict damage higher than 20% of the opponent's maximum health in one attack.
- Cast a skill that applies stun.
Stun is displayed as spinning stars above the hero.
A hero that is silenced cannot use any abilities, except those that deal physical damage. Blind looks like a mask with a red cross on its mouth.
A hero that is slowed has reduced basic attack speed and increased abilities cooldowns.
Slowed heroes are highlighted in blue, and a snowflake is displayed above them.
A hero that is under the effect of mind control fights on the side of their opponent for the duration and can use basic attacks and skills, except the first one. Mind control is displayed as a rotating coin above the hero's head.
At certain values of the emeralds spent on Titan Artifact spheres, the totem drops with a 100% chance (if it did not drop earlier).
Here are some values of the emeralds after which there will be a guaranteed totem drop:
- 1st totem: 4500
- 2nd totem: 45000
- 3rd totem: 466667
- 4th totem: 850000
- 5th totem: 1133333
- 6th totem: 1416667
- 7th totem: 1700000
- 8th totem: 1983333
- 9th totem: 2266667
- 10th totem: 2550000
- 11th totem: 2833333
- 12th totem: 3116667
- 13th totem: 3400000
- 14th totem: 3683333
- 15th totem: 3966667
- 16th totem: 4250000
- 17th totem: 4533333
- 18th totem: 5100000
You can always leave an Adventure manually. You need to enter the Adventure, click on Log button, and then Leave Adventure.
You can exchange gold trophies for silver and silver trophies for bronze, but no vice versa. To make an exchange, you should visit the Guild war shop.
When you complete a raid, your heroes do not obtain XP directly. Instead, acquired XP points are converted into EXP potions that you can find in your Inventory and use to upgrade any hero of your choice.
Each Strength point provides:
- 40 health points;
- one point to Physical attack, if Strength is the main stat of a hero.
Each Intelligence point provides:
- 3 points to Magic attack;
- 1 point to Magic defense;
- 1 point to Physical attack if Intelligence is the main stat of a hero.
Each Agility point provides:
- 2 points to Physical attack;
- 1 point to Armor;
- 1 point to Physical attack if Agility is the main stat of a hero.
Health is the stat that determines how much damage a hero can withstand before dying. If Health points reach 0, the hero dies.
Physical attack is the stat that determines how much damage a hero deals with basic attacks and abilities that deal physical damage.
Physical damage is reduced by Armor.
Armor is the stat that reduces damage received by a hero from physical attacks and abilities.
- 1000 Armor absorbs 25% physical damage, 3000 Armor — 50%;
Armor penetration is the stat that allows to ignore a target's Armor.
- 1 Armor penetration point ignores 1 Armor point;
E.g., if the attacker has 6000 Armor penetration and their target has 8000 Armor, the target's Armor will be reduced to 2000 points.
- Armor cannot be negative i.e. below 0.
E.g., if the attacker has 10000 Armor penetration and their target has 5000 Armor, the target's Armor will be reduced to 0 points.Armor reduces incoming physical damage according to this formula: 1 - 1 / (1 + Armor / 3000).
Vampirism is the stat that grants a hero healing equal to a percentage of the damage dealt with a basic attack or an ability.
E.g. If a hero deals 100 damage and has 10% Vampirism, they are healed for 10 Health points for this attack.
Magic attack is the stat that determines how much damage a hero deals with magic abilities and the strength of their effects.
Magic damage is reduced by Magic defense.
Magic defense is the stat that reduces damage received by a hero from magic attacks and abilities.
- 1000 Magic defense absorbs 25% magical damage, 3000 Magic defense — 50%;
- Magic defense reduces incoming magic damage according to this formula: 1 - 1 / (1 + Magic defense / 3000).
Magic penetration is the stat that allows to ignore a target's Magic defense.
- 1 Magic penetration point ignores 1 Magic defense point.
E.g., if the attacker has 6000 Magic penetration and their target has 8000 Magic defense, the target's Magic defense will be reduced to 2000 points.
- Magic defense cannot be negative i.e. below 0.
E.g., if the attacker has 10000 Magic penetration and their target has 5000 Magic defense, the target's Magic defense will be reduced to 0 points.
- Magic defense reduces incoming magic damage according to this formula: 1 - 1 / (1 + Magic defense / 3000).
Dodge is the stat that determines a hero's chance to evade physical damage.
- The more Dodge a hero has, the more likely they will evade incoming physical damage;
- Dodge percent calculation formula: hero's Dodge / (hero's Dodge + target's main stat) х 100%.
Critical hit chance is the stat that determines the chance that a physical attack will be critical.
- Critical hits deal double damage;
- The more Сritical hit chance a hero has, the more likely their physical attack will be critical;
- Critical chance percent calculation formula: Hero's Crit hit chance / (Hero's Crit hit chance + target's main stat) х 100%.
Heroes accumulate energy in the following scenarios:
- for each basic attack or ability (besides passives) — 10%;
- for every 1% of the maximum health points lost — 1%;
- for defeating an opponent — 30%;
- if a hero dodges an attack, they receive 100% energy they would receive if they had not dodged the attack.
Titan energy generation is slightly different from the hero one. Titans gain energy:
- for each basic attack or supertitan basic skill — 20% (twice as much as heroes);
- for defeating an opponent's titan — 30%;
- for every 1% of the maximum health points lost — 0.5% of maximum energy (half as much as heroes).
There are several damage types in the game, each of them has its own features.
Physical damage is displayed in orange color. It can be diminished by armor.
Ginger's Lead Storm: Quickly fires 7 buckshot rounds from the pistol, damaging all enemies. Damage per shot: 4231 (10% Phys. atk. + lvl * 20).
Magic damage is displayed in purple color. It can be diminished by magic defense.
Skill exampleLars' Chain Lightning: Launches an electrical charge hitting each enemy one by one. Damage per target: 19008 (35% Mag. atk. + lvl * 50).
In battles, pure damage is displayed in white color. Pure damage cannot be diminished, unlike physical or magic damage.
Note! To make pure damage abilities readable, in skill descriptions, they are colored green (like healing abilities) instead of white.
Skill exampleHeidi's Deathflower: Summons a huge mushroom at the center of the enemy team which spreads toxic spores, poisoning all enemies on the area of effect. Poison deals 28115 (55% mag. atk. + lvl *70) pure damage per 3 s.
If you cannot choose a hero to fight in the Tower (they are displayed in gray color), then their level is lower than required. Your heroes need to be at least level 15 to participate in this game mode.
The difficulty of the Tower depends on your team level that you can find under your avatar on the game's main screen.
If your heroes are not upgraded up to that level, clearing the Tower can become a challenge.
Letters are stored in your in-game mailbox for a limited amount of time, usually for three days. After this period, they expire, and any items they contain are permanently deleted.
Make sure to claim rewards as soon as they arrive in your mailbox. Our Support team cannot restore expired letters and rewards.
On the first day of each calendar month, the counter of the collected rewards is reset, and you need to collect the rewards again from the first day of the month.
The standard guild war season goes from Monday to Friday. On Saturday, there are only transitional matches for a place in a higher league. In these matches, top guilds from every league (except for gold) fight against bottom guilds from the higher leagues.
If you do not have an opponent on Saturday, it means that you finished the week in the middle of your league. :)
Titans resurrect with the Dungeon reset at the beginning of a game day, at 5 a.m. in your local time zone. If your titans are still dead, then you have already explored the Dungeon today or changed the time zone recently. You will be able to proceed tomorrow.
Please note that if you use Divination cards to beat the Dungeon, your titans still take damage as in the standard manual walkthrough.