1. List of titans, summoning, the main interface
Titans can be found on the guild screen in the "Titans" section:
Non-summoned titans have gray icons and the progress of the collected souls for summoning. When you click on a non-summoned titan, you will see information about the sources of its souls and its skills:
To summon a titan, you need to collect 30 souls. To summon a super-titan (Hyperion, Araji, Eden), you need 230 souls.
Super-titans called "super" because they have a second skill.
Titan can be dropped from the Summoning Sphere in the Summoning Circle in one-piece. In this case, he will be automatically summoned.
The chance of Super Titans drop is lower than that of the usual ones, as they are stronger because of their second ability.
Clicking on the summoned titan opens its main window, which contains all the information about the current titan (its stars, element, skills, and progress of souls to the next star), the number of Emeralds, Sparks of Power, Titan Potions and Titan Skin Stones. Also under this window, you can switch to any other summoned titan without returning to the list of titans:
To see a description of a skill, you just need to point at it:
2. Titan evolution, stars
When it is enough titan soul stones to get a new star - the "Evolve" button appears:
As for heroes, titan stars give them an increase for stats they get for each level.
3. Titan level
On the first tab "Level" you can level up a titan for Titan Potions or Emeralds, also you can spend Sparks of Power by going to the "Gift of the Elements" window:
Level increases Power, Health and Attack stats.
Titan Potions can be acquired in the Dungeon and in Guild Wars Shop on the "Valuables" tab for bronze trophies.
Sparks of Power is given for any titan upgrade except Skins.
4. Titan Skins
On the second tab "Skins" you can see existing skins for a current titan, upgrade them for Titan Skin Stones or Emeralds, and unlock new skin if needed:
Titan Skin Stones can be acquired in the Guild War Shop on the tab "Exchange" for bronze trophies.
Each skin gives titan extra stats. As for the heroes, so for titans - skins stacks with each other. No matter what skin is selected for display - all bonuses will work at once.
5. Titan Artifacts
On the next tab "Artifact" there is information about current titan's Artifacts and about the Elemental Spirit of its element. Pressing the Artifacts or Spirit upgrade button will open its upgrade window.
6. Titans Stats
On the last tab "Stats" you can find titan's role, the line it occupies, its Health, Attack, Elemental Damage, and Elemental Armor.
The roles of titans, like for the heroes, determine what they will do during combat.
There are 4 titan roles:
- Tank - is on the first line, taking main damage from enemies;
- Marksman - Attacks enemies from a distance and deals significant damage;
- Support - designed to help allies, has useful skills for the team;
- Mage - Attacks enemies from a distance using magic;
Super-titans have combined roles, but they all have at least one support skill. Others have a straight role to play: tank, marksman or support.
Titan can stand on the back, middle and front line. Its survival ability depends on it, for what attacks it will be the target for and which enemy will attack it.
- The health of a titan shows the amount of damage it can take before it dies.
- An attack of a titan shows how much damage titan does from a basic attack. Titan skill's damage is scaled from its attack.
- Health and attack are increased with titan level and stars. These stats can also be increased by upgrading skins and artifacts.
There is a connection between titan elements - the circle of the elements. One element dominates the other, so one element is vulnerable to another:
Fire is vulnerable to Water, Water to Earth and Earth to Fire.
It leads to the Additional Stats for titans:
- Elemental Damage increases titan's damage from attacks and skills against titans of a vulnerable element on its value.
- Elemental Armor protects titan from a vulnerable element - titan's attacks and skills if a titan is on the attacking side and from any element if a titan is on the defending side. With this stat, titan gets damage by the formula:
As a result, the maxed Elemental Crown will give approximately 23% damage reduction.
- Both Elemental Damage and Armor are less effective when an opponent's titans have a higher level. The effectiveness is decreased by the formula:
- The difference in 5 levels will decrease Elemental Armor (damage) by 33%
- The difference in 10 levels will decrease Elemental Armor (damage) by 50%
- The difference in 20 levels will decrease Elemental Armor (damage) by 66%
- Both Elemental Damage and Armor can be increased by upgrading skins and artifacts.