Greetings, Brave Warrior! In this article you will find useful information about the special event called Winterfest.
You will see a Guild’s Winterfest Tree right in the Strongford’s main square.
As you probably guessed, that Tree should be decorated. To do so, you will require Winterfest Baubles – those can be acquired by completing holiday quests in the Special Events tab. Also, the Tree can be decorated by spending some Emeralds
That Tree is called a “Guild’s Tree” for a reason. There is one shared Tree per guild, and all the guild members participate in decorating it. By decorating a Tree, you will raise its level. Once a Tree gets a level up, each guild member receives a gift! You can level up a Tree as much as you’d like, since there are infinite Tree levels. But what about those gifts we mentioned? We’ll happily go into more detail later.
If you click the Tree, you will see a menu with the following sections:
- Earn Baubles;
- Decorate the Tree;
- Receive and Send Presents;
- Check Ranking.
- If you click on “Earn Baubles”, you will be redirected to the quests you can complete in order to earn Winterfest Baubles.
- In “Decorate the Tree” section, you can spend earned Winterfest Baubles to level up the Tree. Or use Emeralds for the same purpose. To your left, you will see the mentioned Tree with its level and current leveling progress. To your right, you will find three decorating options:
- Spend all Winterfest Baubles to decorate the Tree. For each Bauble spent, you will receive a Winterfest Coin;
- Decorate the Tree for 100 Emeralds. For that, you will get 500 Winterfest Coins;
- Launch the Holiday Fireworks for 10 000 Emeralds. This option will grant you 50 000 Winterfest Coins. Also, everyone on your server will enjoy festive firework show on the main game screen. Oh, and everyone in your guild will receive 100 Winterfest Coins!
But what are those Winterfest Coins for? Find out in the next section :)
- “Receive and Send Presents” is probably the most exciting part of the Winterfest! Here players can send presents to their guildmates, friends who play the game or even to themselves! To send a gift, you will require some Winterfest Coins we mentioned in the previous section. You can send and receive the following types of gifts:
- Titan Soul Stones gift. Can contain all types of Titan Soul Stone Chests and Titan Potions;
- Pets gift. Can contain Pet Soul Chests, Pet Summoning Eggs, Chaos Particles and Pet Potions;
- Titan Artifact gift. Can contain Elemental Tournament Coins, Elemental Tournament Certificates, Titan Artifact Spheres, Artifact Seal Chests and Essence of the Elements;
- Skin gift. Each contains 1 out of 16 unique Winter Skins! In case if the receiver of a gift has all of those Skins, they would get 500 Skin Stones of all 3 types.
Please note that from each gift type you can get one of the listed rewards in random amount. In case of the Skin gift, you get 1 Skin per gift!
Sending gifts is a great thing to do, so it is rewarded! You will be getting Winterfest Generosity Points as well as Soul Stones of the event hero and a daily hero. Winterfest Generosity Points are used to increase your event ranking (more on that in the next section). And to learn which Soul Stones you will get, just look down the “Send presents” menu.
- “Check Ranking” menu is for, well, checking event rankings :) There you will find your personal ranking, as well as your guild’s ranking.
You increase your personal ranking by sending and receiving gifts. The amount of your ranking points equals to the price of the gifts send and received in Winterfest Coins.
Guild ranking is increased by spending the Winterfest Baubles to level up the Guild’s Tree by all the guild members.
Each position in ranking results in a reward once the Winterfest is over, both for personal and guild positions. If two players (or guilds) share the same amount of points, then the place will be decided by who earned the points earlier.
All the guild members receive the reward for the guild ranking position. In order to get this reward, a guildmate must be in the guild until the event is over and spend at least 1 Winterfest Bauble.
There are three sections in the “Check Ranking” menu:
- Amount of gifts sent by you;
- Amount of gifts received by you;
- Guild’s Tree level.
Good luck! We bet you’ll have a blast this Winterfest!