The Tower unlocks at the 40 team level (your heroes must have 40+ lvl to fight in the Tower as well). Your party will climb through the Tower floors fighting monsters and collecting rewards and buffs. There are 50 floors in the Tower. While moving upstairs your heroes will encounter stronger enemies and receive larger rewards.
When passing through the Tower your heroes will enter each battle with the same HP and EP they have left after the previous battle.
There are three kinds of floors in the Tower:
- Battle floors
- Reward chest floors
- Buff floors
Battle floors here you fight defenders of the tower in order to earn Tower Points and Skulls. The more Tower points you have, the larger your reward for Tower completion will be (please note, this reward comes via mail on the morrow after the Tower completion).
Reward chest floors will grant you with Tower coins, Gold or various gear items. You can open one chest for free and the rest two for Emeralds. There are three types of reward chests:
- Small (up to the 26th floor) - the additional chests cost 50 Emeralds each to open
- Medium (from 27th to 49th floor) - the additional chests cost 100 Emeralds each to open
- Large (50th floor) - the additional chests cost 100 Emeralds each to open
The amount of Gold in the chests depends on the chest type and the overall level of your party. Starting from team level 80 you will receive a 50% bonus to gold dropped from chests.
Buff floors - here you can exchange collected Skulls for various buffs:
- increase physical and magic attack for all heroes
- increase magic defense for all heroes
- increase armor for all heroes
- recover HP of the selected hero or the whole party
- recover energy of the selected hero or the whole party
- resurrect a fallen hero
The cost of each buff depends on the buff strength: the larger boost it provides the more expensive it costs.
IMPORTANT: The buffs and skulls are of one-day use, they are not transferred to the next Tower walkthrough.