Artifacts and expeditions
Artifacts are powerful equipment that enhances stats of your Heroes, making them deadlier in the fight.
You can obtain and level them up in the "Airship":
There are several functions at the Airship to interact with:
1. The Chest
4. Valkyrie's Grace
5. Artifacts Menu
The Chest is opened with these keys:
You can obtain them in the Daily Quests tab for completing several quests, for completing usual tasks in the Quests tab. You also get a free key from the Valkyrie once a day.
You can also open 10 and 100 Chests at a time with the emeralds.
There are several rewards found in the Chest:
1. Chaos Cores - used to evolve the artifacts. Artifacts are scaled from 1 star to 6 star just like Heroes and Titans
2. Artifact fragments and Artifact Coins. Coins are used in the Shop.
3. Resources for the artifact leveling. Maximal artifact level is 100.
The more Chests you open, the higher level the Chest gets. Different levels unlock different slots, meaning you will have a chance to get more and more resources with each opening.
Merchant sells the artifact fragments for Coins, which you can obtain from the Chest and Valkyrie's Grace.
You can send your Heroes out to expeditions, using special Expeditions Map.
There are several places throughout the region where you can dispatch the Heroes in search for the artifact fragments, Chaos Cores and resources for artifacts leveling. After you collect the rewards, the expedition becomes unavailable until 5:00 A.M. by your timezone.
There are some restrictions, however. In order to explore Strongford, you need VIP 8. Angel Town is available only with Valkyrie's Grace.
In order to send the team into an expedition, you need to choose 5 Heroes, whose summary power will be higher than written above the expedition. Heroes involved in an expedition become unavailable for the other ones, meaning that you will need 35 Heroes to explore all available places on the map. However, you will still be able to use all those Heroes in other ingame activities - on Arenas, in the Tower and in the Guild Wars.
The Valkyrie's Grace
It is a weekly subscription which grants significant advantages:
1. Additional Artifact Coins every day. The more weeks you extend the subscription - the more coins you get;
2. Optional x5 increase of fights' speed;
3. Expeditions in Angel Town. It's a special expedition, which becomes available only with the subscription.
The Valkyrie's Grace applies to all characters on all servers.
Before you are able to equip an artifact, you need to collect all fragments requires, after it you need to awaken it:
After awakening, an artifact will be automatically equipped on the current Hero. From now on you will be able to level artifacts up and evolve them.
For the Artifact levelling you'll need;
- Artifact resources (grey) from 0 to 25 level
- Uncommon artifact resources (green), from 25 to 50 level
- Rare artifact resources (blue), from 51 to 70 level
- Superior artifact resources (purple), from 71 to 85 level
- Perfect artifact resources (orange), from 86 to 100 level
There are 3 types of the artifacts:
1. Artifact weapon. When a Hero with this artifact uses their Ultimate Ability, the artifact grants its bonus to all teammates for 10 seconds.
2. Artifact book. It passively increases Hero's stats - dodge, attack, health, armor, etc.
3. Artifact ring. Artifacts of this category passively increase the Hero's main stat - Agility, Strength or Intelligence.